Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

East London... cool?

If you live in or have even set foot in Shoreditch, Hoxton or Dalston in East London then you will be familiar with this 'sort' (referred to in the song as 'd*ckhead' but whom we will more diplomatically name 'The East London hipster').

1.5 million hits+ and growing, 'we're having new age fun, with a vintage feel!'

Spot-on send-up.




Got on the train from Cambridgeshire
Moved down to an East London flat
Got a moustache and a low cut vest
Some purple leggings
and a sailor tat
Just one gear on my fixie bike
got a plus one here for my gig tonight
I play synth... we all play synth...

This bit is classic:

Basically I'm a part time blogger and I design my own jewellery line... it's like a mix of religious iconography kind of with a Saved By The Bell vibe?

No comments:

Post a Comment