Pages

Friday 23 January 2009

You don't need to be a twit to twitter


...you are a twit if you don't...goddam it people you are so, like yesterday, if you are not among me, philip Schofield & Johnny Ross who are twittering like crazy...
I did have a very eloquent and informative blog prepared (as usual) but I thought I would engage you all in a very different way this week with an update of pleasures you should indulge in to add sunshine to your January...

Slumdog - loved it - beautifully shot, gorgeus child actors, lovely story & the best that has come from Danny Boyle for a long time

Return of 90210 - guilty pleasure but hope its better than the first time (it never is)

Powerplates - ok not pleasurable - a form of sadistic excercise which really hurts your ass

Obama's letter to his little girls - lets hope this man really is this thoughtful and revolutionary http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/news/2009/01/barack-obama-let

Kindness - a gentleman gave me his seat on a stinking commuter train, it never fails to make my heart go twang when chivalry rules - wins every time

Resevoir Dogs soundtrack - forgot how brilliant it is


The Oscars - can't bloody wait


Finally I will leave you with a bit o Robbie Burns - have a good weekend x

Then catch the moments as they fly
And use them as ye ought, man;
Believe me happiness is shy
And comes not aye when sought, man
Enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment