Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Introducing ....... Emma Rind

Hi

I am the new “Operations Executive”. I have taken over from Emily and would just like to wish her all the best with her travelling, she will be missed at The Lounge. However tough an act she is to follow, I'm definitely up to the challenge!

A little about me:
I enjoy sunsets and long walks on the beach....
Apart
from this, my real hobbies include going to the gym, spending time with my friends and trying to develop more interesting hobbies. My favourite colour is purple, i am terrified of wasps and if I could be any fruit I would be a Strawberry. My all time favourite songs are 'Don't stop me now' by Queen and 'Mr Brightside' by The Killers.


I am really excited to be here and look forward to being a useful and productive member of the team (and hopefully bring some interesting info to the blog)!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment