Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Mr Giggs


After another manic Monday, I am getting into the rhythm of my work week. Last Friday gave rise to some rather exciting news; we now have football legend Ryan Giggs on board for our Premier 21 campaign. I keep getting flash backs of my younger days, where Ryan used to grace the covers of all the young girlie magazines such us Sugar and More. I think I actually saved the magazine poster to stick next to Christian Slater on my bedroom wall at one point. Cringe. Might not mention that when I meet him!! He was the Beckham before Beckham. Anyway through Alliance and Leicester (and of course us!) a group of lucky young people are going to spend a whole day with him, an amazing experience for all those avid footie fans! We are busily organising podcast, PR and photography for next week so will update the results! If you are interested in spending a day with Mr Giggs check out http://www.prem21.co.uk/

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment