Pages

Monday 18 August 2008

Bloom Festival


Rain rain rain... GO AWAY! Who would ever remember to pack an umbrella to take to a festival??Yes, I forgot mine and I really regretted it!!Thank God for my yellow poncho!


I was saved by the vibrant and fun Tuaca Cabaret Lounge.. Great cocktails were served, burlesque dancers, artists from our discover campaign and energetic dj's put a closure to the Tuaca Cabaret Lounge each night.

Livorno cocktail or Tuscan Mule?? Decisions...

On Sunday, I woke up to realise that our tent was about to blow away and noticed that our neighbours had invaded our space... Not by choice! The wind had moved their tents early in the morning - COSY!

I departed on Monday and I have never looked so forward to my bed and shower!!


See you all there next year.. JS

P.S The famous wishing tree... My wish still hasn't come through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment