Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

About Ellie

Hi, my name's Ellie, i'm 15 and i'm doing work experience at the lounge group this week. i have been begged to write on the blog so here is some information about me.

Things i love:
- my Oyster card
- Lets Go Crazy 16+ events (yes i know i'm not 16 yet but don't all young people like to pretend that they are older? Then as soon as you hit 30 its "No! Go back! pleaaaase go back!")
- Facebook (I actually get withdrawal if i don't log in for 2 days)
- FREEBIES!!!!!!!!!!
- Glamour magazine
- Finding something that i thought i lost
- Listening to a song which i haven't heard in about a year and realising that i still know all the words
- trying to think of last minute no-homework excuses. i try and make them as wild as possible incase the teacher lets me off for having an excuse they haven't heard before. It never works.
- Being immature. noone mentioned an age limit on hide and seek.
- My birthday (which was last monday btw)
- www.urbandictionary.com
- Trying new things that noone else i know has tried
- www.comparethemeerkat.com, genius idea.

Things i hate:
- People who feel the need to stick their armpit in your face in rush hour on the northern line
- Being blamed for something my sister has done
- When a bus driver wont let you on the bus without your oyster card. HELLO? i'm in my school uniform you numpty! I-Am-Not-Over-16!!!
- The feeling that i have forgotten something
- People who nag (i get enough of that from my mother)
- Really Really annoying adverts. like the cilit bang advert, why is he shouting????

I will try and do some more posts if i can,

Ellie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment