Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

Job application

This is a job application we received at The Lounge this week. Good or bad? I'm not sure! :

I am a youth looking for some work. [Yeah tell me something new, you're thinking, I know.]

I write pretty fast, no idea how fast. If this helps, I can type without looking at my hands, and sometimes I do it without looking at the screen too. [-_- you're thinking, I know.]

I have a gcse in IT grade A. I can do anything from emails to phone calls. yada yada yada. I'm organised, tidy, sociable [only if need be].

I did some work experience in a Veterninary in Hyde Park. Half the work I did was getting their records straight, numeric order or aplhabetic order. [The big words are an indication that I'm literate and articulate.]

I've lived in the UK all me life, so yeah, I have the right to work in the UK. No criminal record or health problems.

I have from July till August. I can work as little or as much as you need. Day and night. At the office or at home.

NOTE; I AM NOT A TIME WASTER.

Thanks Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. You should hire her as a copywriter.

    She's produced copy that got the message across, injected some personality and got its hooks so far into you that you wrote about it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't take her, we'll have her for teentoday.co.uk. That is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've since put her in touch with Olly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nut job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give her a job! She showed initiative and an inspired approach!

    ReplyDelete